Personal Design Analysis

Name: Jenalyn Oman

design skills: Creative, concept development, good problem salver

Computer skills illustrator, indesign, photoshop, dreamweaver,
other: photography

Design field: Brand Identity, Product design

Industry: Sports, outdoor activities, Automotive Industry, travel industry

Personal/Family wants and needs: Live comfortably in the area of my choosing, raise and support my family.

Economic: Be able to provide the needs for my family if I have to.

Location:

Work styles  wants and needs
Employer: Puma, Nike, A sports team, myself
Position/ responsibilities: product designer, branding

Career objectives & goals summary
Find a position that is creative and in the industry I would like to work in while still being able to raise my family the way I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment