Design Philosophy 

An omen is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change. Oman is usually devoid of reference to the change’s nature, hence being possibly either “good” or “bad”. I as a designer am interested in communicating a change. Designing a message that would communicate effectively enough to save someones life shows the power I want my "Design" to have. I would love to work with non-profit companies that advocate cancer awareness hopefully with good results. Omen may be considered either good or bad depending on interpretation. “Bad” in design can be considered “good” and vice versa it all depends on the interpretation this to me as a designer is very intriguing. I hope to be able to create work that breaks the rules that are considered bad things to do and make something great. So design to me has the POWER it is a advent of change and that can be used for good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment